Accident reconstruction using drones is an emerging science which allows clients to collect information very quickly from large accident scenes.
I don’t believe people realize the impact this technology will have on the insurance industry over the next 20 years.
- Brian St. Jacques, Complex Claim Director AIG Energy & Engineered Risks, AIG Insurance
1UP Insurance Services & Infrastructure Inspections we provide:
- Pre-risk analysis and access to useful information in hazardous situations
- Claims adjustor photos/videos as a tool following a catastrophe to assess loss exposure
- Risk mitigation analysis and inspection services to underwriters
- Animations and fly-throughs of accident sites for improved forensic evidence, engineering, and data gathering
- Safely inspect and document for insurance claims with FLIR Infrared and HD aerial imagery
- FLIR Infrared catalogs to map moisture penetration thermally in residential/commercial roof installations
- Locate insulation thermal problems with FLIR infrared thermography cameras for insulation gaps
- Perform audits on residential solar arrays with FLIR infrared technology